Would you love to own a brand new yacht without the considerable ongoing expenses of mooring fees, insurance and seemingly endless maintenance costs?
Are you looking for an alternative investment in your portfolio, with annual returns of up to 9%?
Why not buy a yacht, with as little as 35% down payment, and let a charter fleet look after all the expenses. It’s easier and more affordable than you think.
Nautilus Yachting offers a personalised service to advise on the best scheme for you and guide you through the whole process.
“Independent expertise for your charter yacht purchase – your choice, not ours.”
Who we are and why you should talk to us
Nautilus Yachting offer a personalised service to advise on the best scheme for you and guide you through the whole process.
Buy a yacht, with as little as 35% down payment, and let a charter fleet look after all the expenses. It’s easier and more affordable than you think.
Questions you may be asking yourself
Answers to some of your questions are given here, but ask us whatever is on your mind.
With over 25 years experience of yacht charter throughout the Mediterranean and Caribbean, Nautilus Yachting is ideally qualified to advise you on charter yacht ownership. We are the main agents for almost all the top charter fleets worldwide, with whom we have worked for many years. We know them intimately and are trusted by them to sell new yachts and catamarans into their charter management schemes. There are a number of schemes available, which can be confusing, but we will give you clear and unbiased advice on the best deal for you.
Just look at all the benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Why pay full price when you can put down as little as 35%? There are different schemes to make yacht ownership very affordable.
- Let a reputable charter fleet look after your yacht and pay all the marina fees, insurance and seemingly endless maintenance costs. You just turn up and go sailing for up to 12 weeks a year.
- With banks currently offering derisory savings rates and stock markets notoriously risky, the return on yacht investment of up to 9% p.a. looks most attractive.
- Save the cost of chartering every year. There are no charter fees to pay for your yacht, or similar in another destination in the Med or Caribbean. Don’t spend your holiday sailing in the unpredictable British weather.
- Charter fleets are always keen to encourage new yachts into their fleet so offer a range of exclusive discounts and offers, not available on the open market.
- Invite your family and friends to join you on board and feel the pride of ownership of your yacht. Your holidays become hassle-free memories that last a lifetime.
- At the end of the programme, sail away into the sunset on your own yacht, trade it in for a new model or sell it and re-invest the money in a another new yacht or other investment.
- Diversify your investment portfolio. Investing in a charter yacht is very low risk yet fun! How many other investments can offer this?
“The investment that appeals to your head as much as your heart“
It’s not a new concept. It’s the way charter fleets have always operated. You’re able to substantially lower the costs of yacht ownership and increase your benefits with more time sailing, less cost and a professionally maintained yacht. The charter fleets get new yachts into their fleet every year and look after their owners like the valued investors they are.
Take the next step and experience the pride and joy of owning your own yacht, with all the hassle and expenses looked after by a charter company.